- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Dawesville, which is located between the Peel-Harvey Estuary and the Indian Ocean south of the Dawesville Channel, encompasses Florida and Melros on the ocean side, east of the Old Coast Road. This includes Southport, which is part of the Port Bouvard canals development bordering the Dawesville Cut.
Located in Dawesville are: an international class golf course and tourist precinct; the popular surf beach Pyramids, which is home to the Port Bouvard Surf Life Saving Club; the Port Bouvard Sports and Recreation Club that hosts a variety of activities, including bowls, tennis and yachting. On the estuary side is the Southern Estuary Hall, which is home to the Navel Cadets, the Dawesville Playgroup, local church groups and the Southern Estuary Progress Association.
Another feature of Dawesville is Caddadup Reserve, which was originally created in 1895 as a “resting place for travellers and stock". Caddadup is an Aboriginal name and was suggested as a formal name for the reserve by the Mandurah Tourist Bureau. The purpose of the reserve was changed to ‘recreation and camping’ when it was vested in the Shire of Mandurah in 1958.
In recognition of the contribution the Dawe family made to the development and expansion of the Mandurah area, the Town of Mandurah named a southern locality Dawesville in 1980. The Dawe family originally moved to this area in 1913 and built their house Allandale (now State Heritage listed) by 1918. The family ran a fish cannery, a weatherboard and corrugated iron structure, on the waterline of the estuary. The original 160 acres land parcel was subdivided in 1974 with all land sold except for the 1.4 hectares of the homestead block. The original canning equipment used by the Dawes can be seen at the Mandurah Community Museum.