- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Clifton is a rural locality of the City of Mandurah on the western side of Lake Clifton, about 35km south of Mandurah. It abuts the locality of Bouvard to the north, Herron on the eastern side of the lake, and the Shire of Waroona’s locality of Lake Clifton to the south.
The significance of Clifton is its proximity between the Indian Ocean and Lake Clifton, which forms part of the internationally significant Ramsar wetlands, the Yalgorup lakes system. The locality of Clifton, like Lake Clifton, is named in honour of Marshall Walter Clifton (1787-1861), Chief Commissioner of the Western Australian Company's settlement at Australind and later a member of the Legislative Council.