- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Places & Spaces
The City of Mandurah has developed a variety of urban and remnant bushland walk trails. These trails encompass the beauty of the waterways, natural flora and fauna and heritage trails.
Some of the popular urban trails include:
Some popular areas to enjoy bushland walks include:
- Marlee Reserve
- Len Howard Reserve
- Tim's Thicket
More maps and information about walks in Mandurah can be found on the Mandurah Wildflower Group webpage.
Mandurah Visitors Centre located at 75 Mandurah Terrace is also a very useful source of information and resources including maps.