- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Places & Spaces
An activity centre for people aged 55 and over
Ac-cent Mandurah is Mandurah's meeting place for seniors offering social, physical and intellectual programs that encourage, motivate and educate members.
The centre provides a wide range of facilities and activities for people aged 55 and over and does so by placing an accent on three key areas:
- Independence and good health - actively reinforcing positive attitudes towards ageing, educating and enabling seniors to age actively.
- Participation in Mandurah's community - a commitment to driving a community orientated centre, supporting agencies, care providers, retirement villages and seniors' groups.
Lifelong Learning - supporting the continuous building of skills and knowledge throughout a whole lifespan by encouraging our learning and interest groups.
Ac-cent Mandurah Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
Dining Room Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
Lunch served at 12.00 noon
(bookings must be made before 10.30am by ringing 9550 3799)