The locality of Erskine is a residential area situated between the Old Coast Road and the Peel-Harvey Estuary, just south of the Mandurah Estuary Bridge. It features Mandurah Quay Resort and Function Centre, a lifestyle village, retirement villages, Erskine Shopping Centre, Galbraith Loop Commercial Centre and the Novara boat ramp.
Erskine also features the Len Howard Conservation Park, which is located off Silverton Crescent. Len Howard was a champion of environmental causes in Mandurah and the Peel Region and the founder of the Peel Preservation Group.
The locality was named in 1971 after a pioneer of the region, Lieutenant Archibald Erskine of the 63rd Regiment, who was a landowner in the Murray/Mandurah district. He was appointed a Justice of the Peace for the Murray district in 1831.