- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Halls Head is named after Henry Hall who was granted land in the area in the 1830s. The suburb was officially named in 1970, but had been locally known by the name for some years previously.
A large suburb, Halls Head includes localities of Old Halls Head and Seascapes and several landmarks including Robert Point, Doddies Beach, Blue Bay, Polleys Hole and Mandurah Country Club.
Halls Head is a district centre with large shopping centres, medical and ancillary facilities, a community sports stadium, community recreation centre, high school and four primary schools.
Hall Park is situated in Leighton Place, and is named after the Hall family who were pioneer farmers from 1832 when they bought 16,720 acres on "West Bank", Halls Head. In 1834 they built Halls Cottage, which is opposite this park and is currently preserved by the Mandurah Historical Society.