- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
From November 2015 - April 2016, meetings of Council will be held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, commencing at 5.30 pm in the Council Chambers, located at 83 Mandurah Terrace.
NB: meetings in December 2015 and January 2016 subject to change, to accommodate the festive season.
Planning, Community Development & Sustainability Committee Meetings
As from November 2015, meetings of the Planning, Community Development and Sustainability Committee are suspended.
Governance & Infrastructure Committee Meetings
As from November 2015, meetings of the Governance and Infrastructure Committee are suspended.
Public Attendance & Input
Council Meetings are open to the public, unless items of a confidential nature are being discussed. In these circumstances, a resolution will be passed by the meeting, and members of the public, members of the press and non-essential personnel will be asked to leave.
There are a number of ways you can contribute to the City's decision making process. For more information, please see our page on Public Participation.
Committee & Council Meetings
At the City of Mandurah, as Committees do not have delegated powers to make decisions, their recommendations are put before Council for a decision to be made. When considering recommendations, Council may:
- Accept the recommendation put forward and adopt it en bloc without further debate/discussion
- Withdraw a particular item for further discussion or modification or propose that another course of action be taken
- Defer making a decision on an item, pending further consideration/discussion at an appropriate meeting.
As such, recommendations from a committee meeting cannot be implemented until approval is given by Council.