- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Centre for Contemporary Art
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
News & Events
Channel Seven Mandurah Crab Fest
15 & 16 March 2014
Saturday 10am - 8.30pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm
For all the latest news and information go to
The Channel Seven Mandurah Crab Fest is Mandurah’s premier annual event which was enjoyed by more than 130,000 locals and visitors in 2013. Year after year, the Crab Fest showcases our vibrant foreshores, Mandjar Square, arts and cultural precincts and Mandurah’s jewel in the crown, the beautiful Peel-Harvey Estuary.
Experience the extravaganza that celebrates Mandurah’s vibrant coastal lifestyle.
This exciting FREE weekend festival features a plethora of fun and activities including:
- Live cooking displays with contestants from Channel Seven’s My Kitchen Rules and celebrity chef’s
- En Plein Air Art competition
- A jam-packed entertainment line-up on the children’s stage and the main stage
- Great food including many crab-inspired dishes and endless displays and demonstrations.
- Marina Aqua Fun Zone
- Spectacular fireworks display on Saturday evening
New for 2014
- Crab Zone
- Regional Wine Tastings
Crab Fest also incorporates the International Waterski & Wakeboarding Federation (IWWF) World Cup competition, featuring the world’s best athletes showcasing their talent in this spectacular adrenalin sport.
Another great City of Mandurah no alcohol, no smoking event (excluding licensed bar area).