- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Public Participation at Committee & Council Meetings
As a member of the public, you are more than welcome to attend Committee and/or Council meetings - whether you wish to contribute to the decision-making process or just generally observe proceedings.
To reinforce Council's commitment in encouraging public participation wherever possible, there are a number of ways in which you can contribute at a meeting:
- By asking a question during Public Question Time
- By applying to make a Deputation
- By applying to make a Public Statement to Council
- By submitting a Petition to Council
For more detailed information regarding these provisions and to access the appropriate application forms, please use the links above.
The City's Standing Orders Local Law details the orderly conduct of meetings and provides community understanding of the process of conducting meetings that deal with Council business.