- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Places & Spaces
Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
The City of Mandurah, facilitated through the Recreation Services Department, is committed to providing local clubs and the community access to a diverse range of halls, sporting grounds and pavilions. The Recreation Services team is responsible for bookings and approvals for the following facilities:
- Halls - there are a variety of halls available for hire on a permanent or casual basis. These halls vary in size and location. If you are looking for a venue for a one off meeting, training session, children's activity or a private function or event, there are halls both big and small from Madora Bay Hall in the north through to Falcon Pavilion in the south. Regular groups can hire small spaces for gatherings or large halls for ongoing recreational, community or social meets.
- Courts - There are a number of outdoor basketball, tennis and netball courts available for hire with the City of Mandurah. They can be used casually or on a regular basis for club or recreational purposes.
Halls Head Courts
- Sporting Grounds - provision and management of active reserves. Summer and winter sporting clubs use the City's active reserves to run competition and training for both juniors and adults. Clubs book active reserves, pavilions and associated facilities such a cricket training nets and change rooms.
- Sporting pavilions - there are a number of pavilions available for hire adjoining the City’s active reserves. At times when the sporting clubs are not using the pavilions they can booked for meetings, parties and community group activities on a casual or regular basis.
Meadow Springs Sporting Facility
- Parks and Beaches - there are numerous parks and beaches. Weddings and larger family gatherings and special events need to be booked with Recreation Services. For more information visit Parks, Parks and Reserves.
Keith Holmes Reserve
To make a booking to use one of the community facilities please contact the Recreation Assistant – Bookings on 9550 3601 or email email@example.com. Your application will be processed and a letter confirming the booking will be sent to you.