- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- City of Mandurah Recreation Centre, Halls Head
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- City of Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Mandurah
- Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
City of Mandurah Tender Information Page
This page enables you to get the latest information on the tender process, tenders currently being advertised, those tenders which have been awarded and tenders that are currently being developed.
Tenders being advertised for supplier submissions are found here: Current Tenders
Information on the history of tenders that have been awarded and who the successful tenderer is are found here: Awarded Tenders
The City of Mandurah's Procurement and Governance Services team is responsible for coordinating the tender process with the aim of minimising risk and achieving best value for the City of Mandurah and its rate payers.
The City of Mandurah's tendering and procurement policies are found here: Policies
As part of our service, the section assists the various departments within the City to develop the tender and expression of interest (EOI) documentation, advertising the tender, providing advice to prospective tenderers, evaluation and contract preparation.
All tenders are publicly advertised in the West Australian newspaper in the Local Government section of the Classifieds. Wherever possible, tenders are also advertised locally in the Mandurah Mail newspaper.
Tenders must be submitted in the correct manner as specified in the tender documentation and must be:
- Tenders can now be submitted electronically via the online form.
- Submitted on the standard tender form and shall be in accordance with the specifications
- Price schedules must be submitted in the 'live' format as supplied.
- Tenders must ensure they select the correct tender number when submitting online.
- For postal or hand delivered tenders they must be contained in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the tender number and description and
- Either placed in the tender box situated in the foyer of the City of Mandurah Administration Centre at 3 Peel Street, Mandurah, or posted to the City of Mandurah, PO Box 210, Mandurah 6210, no later than the time specified as the closing date.
- All or any tender not necessarily accepted.
- Canvassing of Elected Members, Employees of the City of Mandurah or any member of a Tender Evaluation Panel will disqualify.
- Late tenders will not be considered.
- Tenders submitted under the incorrect tender number via the online form will not be consitered for evaluation.
Tender documentation for any current tenders can be requested online. Tender documents are also available in hard copy from the City of Mandurah Administration Centre, 3 Peel Street, Mandurah during normal office hours.