2011-2015 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
Accessibility in Mandurah
The City of Mandurah is committed to working with the community and service providers to make Mandurah accessible and enjoyable for all.
The information provided here encourages people of all abilities whether residents or visitors to enjoy and participate in the Mandurah lifestyle.
Whether it is getting out and about and experiencing what Mandurah has to offer or getting involved in making this City a better place to work, live and play, use the below links to find out more.
- Accessible City Facilities and Services
- How to make your business or service more accessible
- Legislation Information
- Useful Contacts
City of Mandurah Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
The City of Mandurah’s 2011/15 Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) has seven main outcomes that aim to provide people with disability with the same opportunities as other people to access:
- Services (including events)
- Buildings and other facilities
- Information (in appropriate formats)
- Quality of service from staff
- Feedback and complaint systems
- Public consultations processes
- Employment opportunities by the City of Mandurah
To find out more about the City’s DAIP, or find out more about the progress and achievements, please click on the related documents on the right side of this page.
Improving access in the community. How to have Your Say! Is a step-by-step guide and feedback form to either encourage State and Local Government authorities to remove access barriers or to acknowledge access improvement.