- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Herron is a rural and rural residential locality of the City of Mandurah that is bounded by the Peel-Harvey Estuary to the east and Yalgorup National Park to the north and the west, abutting the eastern side of Lake Clifton. Herron’s southern extremity, and that of the City of Mandurah’s local government area, borders the Shire of Waroona.
The Herron family farmed the coastal area around Lake Clifton and Coolup from 1860. They had a summer house at the northern end of Lake Clifton called Greenwood. The family would move their stock from the coast to Coolup across the sand bar that used to form at Island Point on the Harvey Estuary. Descendents of the Herron family include a former Premier of Western Australia, Sir Ross McLarty.
Island Point Reserve, which is situated off Southern Estuary Road in Herron, was named by the City of Mandurah in early 1998 after the feature, Island Point. There are electric barbecues, trails for bushwalking and two entry areas to launch small boating craft. It is popular for kayaking, bird watching and crabbing.