- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Parks, Gardens & Reserves
Cityparks is dedicated to the maintenance and upkeep of a large number of varied parks, reserves and streetscapes throughout the City of Mandurah, ranging from sports grounds to bushland conservation reserves, to pocket parks and children's playgrounds.
Maintenance and service levels are varied depending on the reserve site and generally include the following areas:
- Mowing and fertilising turf areas within parks or active grounds
- Planting and maintenance of soft planting landscaped areas
- Management and maintenance including rehabilitation planting within bushland, estuary or coastal foreshore reserves in accordance with adopted management plans.
- Maintenance of play equipment and environments
- Maintenance of site furniture, including picnic facilities, seating, bike racks and drink fountains.
- Skate and BMX facilities
Irrigation of parks and reserves
Irrigation of turf and landscaped areas within the City of Mandurah reserves is maintained regularly. Management includes reviewing and modifying irrigationt to manage water quality and availability within the reserve or locality while maintaining the desired level of amenity of the park for the community.
The water source for the City's reserves is largely groundwater, both superficial and confined, which the City operates under strict licence conditions. These differ greatly to domestic or home bore use.
As part of new developments, the developers are responsible for the maintenance of new parks and reserves newly completed within these areas for a period of three years.