- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Rate Payment Methods
Rate payments may be made at the administration building located at 3 Peel Street Mandurah. Council cashiers are available between 8:15am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday to receive rates and other payments. Payments at the Council can be made with cash, cheque, debit card or credit card.
Alternatively, rate payments may be made by credit card over the internet. The acceptable cards are Visa, MasterCard and Bankcard.
If you are experiencing any difficulties in paying your rates, it is essential to contact Council prior to the final due date for payment.
Council must agree upon any alternative payment plan, which may be subject to an administration charge being applied. Legal action for recovery may be taken against those ratepayers who do not meet payment obligations and undertakings, and preparation costs as per Council’s schedule of fees and charges apply at $120.00 per issue per applicant. Officers will be pleased to assist you and can be contacted by calling (08) 9550 3745.
- Payment at any Australia Post Office or Agency
- Payment by Mastercard, Bankcard or Visa by phone on 13 18 16
- Payment online at - Council eServices or www.postbillpay.com.au
- Payment by phone via BPAY
- Payment by mail (cheque or money order only)
- Pay in person at Council (credit card, cheque or cash accepted)
Please check your rates notice for full payment details.
When choosing to pay by an instalment option via the internet, please ensure your choose the two or 4 payment option.
Pensioners & Concession Card Holders
Rebates and Deferments
(Applicable to rates and Emergency Services Levy (ESL) only; all other charges to be paid in full)
Pensioners who meet the following eligibility criteria are entitled to claim a rebate of up to 50% off the current year’s rates and ESL, or may defer payment of those rates and the ESL.
Persons who hold a State Seniors Card issued by the Office of Seniors Interests and a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card are entitled to the same concessions as a pensioner.
Eligible senior card holder who meet the following eligibility criteria are entitled to claim a rebate of up to 25% where the rebate is limited to a maximum capped amount.
To be eligible for concessions under the Rates and Charges (Rebates and Deferments) Act 1992, an applicant must:
- Be the owner and reside in the property on 1 July of the rating year;
- Be a Pensioner either:
- in receipt of a pensions and hold a pensioner concession card or
- hold a State concession card; or
- hold both a Seniors Card issued by the Office of Seniors Interests and a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card; or
- Be a Senior in possession of a State Seniors Card issued by the Office of Seniors Interests
- Be an owner or person with relevant interest Lease for Life occupier and reside in the property on 1 July of the rating year
- Have registered entitlements with Council or the Water Corporation (concessions only apply once your application is received and registered)
Please contact Council where you have rate arrears outstanding on the property and you meet the eligibility criteria. You may be able to enter into an arrangement that entitles you to a rebate or deferment.
If your circumstances change, particularly with respect to your ownership or occupation of the property, or your eligibility as a Senior or Pensioner, you must notify Council and the Water Corporation. Your registration will be cancelled or amended as appropriate.
Should you have any queries relating to your eligibility, our Rates Team will be pleased to assist you and can be contacted on (08) 9550 3745.