- Ac-cent Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Halls & Sporting Grounds
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Rangers are available seven days a week
7.00am to 7.30pm
City of Mandurah Rangers Office will be permanently closing the doors to the public on July 13 at 4.30pm.
All enquiries, dog registrations, infringement payments and fire permit applications can be made at:
- City of Mandurah Administration Building, located at 3 Peel Street, Mandurah
- Falcon eLibrary and Community Centre, located on Flavia Street, Falcon
Please direct telephone enquiries to 9550 3777.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to assisting you further.
What do we do?
Rangers working within the City of Mandurah have varied responsibilities such as upholding community and public safety, enforcing and infringing breaches of various state and local laws such as:
- Bush Fire Act 1954
- Local Government Act 1995
- Dog Act 1976
- Litter Act 1979
- Control of Vehicles (Off-Road Areas) Act 1978
- Parking Local Laws
- Reserves and Foreshores Local Laws
- The Cat Act 2011
What is a local law?
Local Governments (for example Councils) have the power to make local laws considered necessary for the good governance of their districts. Local and Statewide comment from the public is considered before the proposed laws are accepted.