- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Town Planning Scheme No 3
The City of Mandurah’s Town Planning Scheme No 3 (‘Scheme 3’) was gazetted on 21 July 1999. Scheme 3 provides the land use planning framework for the district of Mandurah. The Scheme 3 text determines how land may be used and developed. This is primarily through the zoning of land and development standards.
The provisions of Scheme 3 aim to achieve the development of Mandurah as a sustainable city through the integration of the economic, social and environmental goals of the City. Within Scheme 3, provisions apply for the preparation of:
- Local Planning Strategies;
- Local Planning Policies;
- Precinct Plans;
- Outline Development Plans;
- Subdivision and Development Guide Plans; and
- Municipal Heritage Inventory.
Note: the above listed documents are available for viewing on particular properties through the City's Online Mapping system.