- Ac-cent Seniors Mandurah
- Beaches, Parks & Reserves
- Billy Dower Youth Centre
- Boating & Waterways
- Contemporary Art Spaces Mandurah
- Halls, Courts & Sporting Grounds
- Mandurah Recreation Centres
- Alcoa Mandurah Art Gallery
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Mandurah Visitor Centre
- Tracks & Trails
- War Memorial
Joint Committee Meetings
Meetings of the Joint Committee will be held on:
2 December 2014
20 January 2015
(NB: In accordance with Council Minute G.35/9/14, the Joint Committee has been implemented for December 2014 and January 2015 only, and replaces meetings of the PCDS and G&I Committees, which are suspended during these months).
Council meetings will be held on:
16 December 2014
27 January 2015
With the exception of December 2014 and January 2015 set out above, meetings of Council will be held on the fourth Tuesday of every month, commencing at 5.30 pm.
Planning, Community Development & Sustainability Committee Meetings
With the exception of December 2014 and January 2015, meetings of the PCDS Committee will be held on the second Tuesday of every month, commencing at 5.30 pm.
Governance & Infrastructure Committee Meetings
With the exception of December 2014 and January 2015, meetings of the G&I Committee will be held on the third Tuesday of every month, commencing at 5.30 pm,
Public Attendance & Input
The above Committee and Council Meetings are open to the public, unless items of a confidential nature are being discussed. In these circumstances, a resolution will be passed by the meeting, and members of the public, members of the press and non-essential personnel will be asked to leave.
There are a number of ways you can contribute to the City's decision making process. For more information, please see our page on Public Participation.
Committee & Council Meetings
At the City of Mandurah, as Committees do not have delegated powers to make decisions, their recommendations are put before Council for a decision to be made. When considering recommendations, Council may:
- Accept the recommendation put forward and adopt it en bloc without further debate/discussion
- Withdraw a particular item for further discussion or modification or propose that another course of action be taken
- Defer making a decision on an item, pending further consideration/discussion at an appropriate meeting.
As such, recommendations from a committee meeting cannot be implemented until approval is given by Council.