This service may be used by anybody who wishes to lodge any of the various Building Application Types or Applications for R-Code Variations.
To access this service visit the Online Building Application Lodgement and Progress page by using the 'Lodge and track' button.
Lodging applications online has many benefits including;
- Registered users can lodge applications at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You do not need to leave your office to lodge an application
- You don’t have to print multiple copies of plans, specifications and other documents
- You can track the progress of your applications online anytime
- You will also be helping the City in streamlining its processes, document storage and access which will in turn, improve processing timeframes and enable easier access to documents for the future.
The City of Mandurah online application system allows you to submit any Building or R-Code Application electronically including;
- BA1 Application for building permit – Certified
- BA2 Application for building permit – Uncertified
- BA5 Application for demolition permit
- BA9 Application for occupancy permit
- BA11 Application for occupancy permit strata
- BA13 Application for building approval certificate
- BA15 Application for building approval certificate strata
- BA22 Application to extend a building or demolition permit
- BA23 Application to extend time – occupancy permit or building approval certificate
- BA24 Application for modification or non-application of building standard
- R-Code Residential Design Codes Application