About the Event
Find out more about the 2022 program and register for a 2022 workshop now.
For your chance to receive free plants, vouchers, seeds, mulch etc. towards your verge transformation, register to attend a workshop and learn how to successfully transform your verge into a waterwise garden.
2021 Workshop dates:
- Saturday, May 29 – Falcon Pavilion, Lynda Street, Falcon - 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Sunday, June 20 – Madora Bay Hall, Orelia Street, Madora Bay - 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Sunday, July 25 – Sutton street Hall, Mandurah - 10.00am - 12.00pm
You are encouraged to start preparing your lawns and verges as soon as possible, so your new verges can be installed as soon as possible after the workshop (and take advantage of the rains).
To be eligible you must agree to the following:
- Provide ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos of your verge.
- Inform us of your installation date.
- Prepare your verge for the new installation. This includes removing/spraying existing grass, installing any irrigation if needed, spreading mulch once provided, planting seedlings and follow up maintenance. Please note: Irrigation and weed control supplies/materials are not provided by the City.
- Ensure your verge is compliant with the City’s Verge Development Guidelines
- Register for a 2021 Waterwise Verge workshop
Want more? Recommend the program to a friend, and when you both participate, you both get more seedlings!
Booking is essential. Numbers are limited due to Covid restrictions...so book your spot fast!
For more information:
Visit our website Water page for more information
Contact our Environment Team
tel - 9550 3777 or e-mail: email@example.com
See you at a workshop !