Use City of Mandurah Online
Once you have registered you will be able to lodge or track your applications whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please follow the instructions below to start your application:
- From the City of Mandurah Online homepage, click on the quick link ‘Enquiries’ and select the application you wish to complete from the list
- Click ‘start’ on the enquiry type that relates to your application
- Select the activity type that relates to what application you are raising
- Search for the property or land parcel where the application will take place
- Click ‘Next’
- A form will appear. Please fill out all relevant details as prompted and click ‘next’ when you have completed each section
- As you click ‘next’ you will be taken to the next stage of the application lodgement
Please note: Anything that contains a red Asterix is a mandatory field. Some of the fields, when an answer from a drop-down list, is selected, will black out. If you need to make a change to this answer, you will need to start the application again.
- Click 'Next' once all questions have been answered.
- You will be taken to a summary page where any applicable fees relating to your application will be listed.
- Click Save and Continue to save the application as a draft and continue with lodgement.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions that appear on the right-hand side of the screen
- View the actions required that appears on the right-hand side of the screen relating to your application and complete all actions as prompted. Please note, you will not be able to proceed with the application until all actions have been completed.
- Lodge and pay later will appear on the top left corner once all mandatory information has been completed.
- Click Lodge and Pay Later to lodge the application.
- An invoice will be emailed to your registered email address for payment.
- If you did not wish to lodge just yet, you can click out of this screen and go back to it later by selecting the application in your recent activity.
If you are submitting an Application for:
- Building permit or Occupancy permit for a Class 2 to 9 building
- Demolition Permit
- Building Approval Certificate
You will be required to include the written consent of all Owners of the property. Please use the City's Owner/Builder Consent Letter.