The safety, health and wellbeing of our community, customers and staff is our priority and we will continue to take advice from the Australian Government, State Government and WA Department of Health on these matters.
For all the latest updates and facts on COVID-19, please visit the WA Department of Health, the WA State Government, or call the coronavirus health information line on 13 COVID (13 268 43).
16 May, 2022
City of Mandurah COVID-19 Update.
As of 12:01am, Friday 29 April 2022, public health and social measures were eased.
- Masks are no longer mandatory but are encourage where physical distancing isn’t possible.
- Capacity limits have been removed.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required to enter City facilities.
All information is subject to further updates from the State Government.
- Masks are encouraged where physical distancing is not possible and community members are welcome to continue wearing masks if they wish to.
- All COVID capacity limits will be lifted and capacity limits will return to normal for all areas at Billy Dower Youth Centre, City of Mandurah Libraries, Mandurah Museum, Mandurah Seniors Centre and CASM.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
Please see individual webpages or City Facebook pages, or call the venue for more information.
Last updated: 18 May, 2022