The City of Mandurah is committed to supporting decisions made by the state and federal government in response to COVID-19 and will ensure that our local business community is kept informed and supported as we journey through this together.
Resources for small business - state and federal government supports
A range of resources and support services have been made available to small businesses
- WA State Government updates - information and advice on COVID-19 for the community
- WA State Government business tools and information - dedicated information for business owners and managers.
- Small Business Development Corporation - The state and federal government have announced support packages for small business
- Government of WA Department of Health
- Australian Government - the latest official news, updates and advice from the Australian government.
- Australian Government business support
- Australian Taxation Office
- Perth Angels
Free local business support and advice
- Peel and South West Business Advisory
- Skills Strategies International
- Peel Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Support for employers and job seekers
South West WA Employment Facilitator
Contact: 0407 958 181 or by email email@example.com
Peel Jobs and Skills Centre (JSC)
Training and employment advice and assistance service via phone 13 64 64 and email firstname.lastname@example.org. To keep up to date with local job opportunities and occupations in demand contact the Peel JSC and follow their website for regular updates and upcoming events.
Mental Health Support
If you're looking for mental health support during this current unprecedented environment, we recommend heading to Beyond Blue or Lifeline for over the phone or virtual support. Both websites provide up-to-date information to help everyone in Australia with their mental health.
Beyond Blue also have a free dedicated mental health coaching program designed for small business owners, including sole traders.