Recreation Centres Conditions of Entry
- I agree to abide by all the rules of conduct, dress, use of equipment and services, local laws of the Recreation Centres and the City.
- I indemnify the City, and all its officers, agents and employees in respect of any event which may occur whilst I am present at or utilising the services or any facilities of the Centres, and any event which results in any damage to property or any accident, injury or loss being suffered by or occasioned to me or any person in my care and control and to the fullest extent permissible at law, hereby release the City from liability unless the injury sustained by me is as a result of the City’s negligence.
- I acknowledge and recognise the possibility of injury or other damages connected with physical activity usually undertaken by myself or any person under my care whilst utilising the facilities or services and hereby release the City from liability unless the injury sustained is as a result of the City’s negligence. I further authorise the said officers or servants of the City of Mandurah to procure such medical assistance as they may determine in the event of any illness or accident which may occur to me or my charge, whilst attending the Centres, and agree to meet any expenses incurred therein.
- Taking photos and/or filming anyone in the Centre is only allowed if you have obtained the permission of Centre Management. Please be considerate and courteous while taking photos or filming so as not to disturb other patrons.
- Abusive and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders may be ask to leave the recreation facilities
- Anyone entering the City of Mandurah recreation facilities must be appropriately attired for the area of entry/use.
- Gym; appropriate fitness attire and enclosed shoes
- Aquatic; swimwear
- Other areas; shirts must be worn.
- Entry to the Recreation Centres may refused at discretion of the staff.
Pool Safety and Hygiene Requirements
Please observe the following policy when using pool/spa area:
- Do not enter the facility if suffering from any skin problem, illness or disease that is contagious.
- Do not enter water if you have diarrhoea or have had gastroenteritis within the last 14 days.
- Children under five years age must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervise within arm’s reach at all times while in the centre.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within line of sight at all times while in the centre.
- A responsible adult may be responsible for a maximum of three children under the age of five years.
- A responsible adult must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- All unsupervised children will be removed from the water.
- Parents or guardians of children under 12 shall be dressed for entry into the water if required.
- Persons must not permit animals under their influence or control to enter the facility.
(exception - assistance and guide dogs however, must not enter the water).
- Do not enter the water if in an unclean condition or wearing unclean clothes (shower before entry).
- Do not enter facility if under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Babies, young children or persons who ordinarily wear a nappy must wear an aqua-nappy in the water.