Every year a search for local sporting successes is conducted – people who excel in their chosen sport, clubs who are run successfully and those wonderful volunteers behind the scenes who work hard to help their club and it's members succeed.
The City of Mandurah Sports Awards has been running for five years and awards are presented in November each year.
The Awards aim to honour local individuals, clubs and teams who have achieved sporting success or have made a significant contribution to sport and recreation in Mandurah.
- Sports Person of the Year
- Masters Sports Person of the Year
- Junior Sports Person of the Year
- Sports Person of the Year with Disability
- Club of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Junior Team of the Year
- "Ken Phillips" Male Volunteer of the Year
- Female Volunteer of the Year
- Junior Volunteer of the Year
- Inclusion Program or Event
The winners each year are selected by a panel of judges, and announced at a special gala dinner ceremony.
Previous winners of the awards are listed below. For more information, contact the City of Mandurah Club Development Officers on 9550 3601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org