Nominations are now open for the Access and Inclusion Advisory Group, for information on how to nominate please visit the Advisory Groups and Committees page.
Who is it for? We are seeking passionate young people of all backgrounds and abilities, aged 15-24 in the City of Mandurah.
Tell me more! The Mandurah Youth Advisory Group is an opportunity for young people to meet and discuss relevant youth issues in Mandurah, plan and deliver youth events and communicate, collaborate and liaise with the City of Mandurah Council.
But when? The group meet on the first Wednesday of every month, 4-6pm. There will be an opportunity to nominate for working groups within the group, to work on projects within the community based on what the group is passionate about. This will require meeting more often.
So why should I apply?
- Meet other motivated young people
- Make a positive difference in your community
- Develop your leadership skills
- Get a great addition to your resume
- Have a heap of fun, not to mention the great snacks we have at meetings.
Any questions please contact the Youth Development Team on 9550 3674, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of projects by our past group:
Beats Under the Bridge Summer Youth Festival
- Music from Ugly DJ Co
- Basketball, volleyball and heaps of other activities
- Photo Booth
- A heaps of freebies!