The Perth and Peel post-lockdown restrictions will end at 12.01am, Sunday 14 February and we will return to our pre-lockdown life.
This means masks are no longer required from Sunday 14 February but you will still need to sign in to City facilities using the SafeWA app or registration sheet.
Our community facilities will operate as follows:
- Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre – all programs and activities will resume from Sunday 14 February. Bookings to visit the facilities will no longer be required.
- Libraries – all programs and activities will resume from Sunday 14 February at Mandurah Library, Monday 15 February at Falcon Library, and Tuesday 16 February at Lakelands Library.
- Seniors and Community Centre – all programs, activities and classes resume from Monday 15 February with the exception of:
- Bingo – returning February 25
- University of the Third Age – returning March 2.
Please contact the Centre on 9550 3799 for any enquiries.
- Youth – all programs are up and running, with the following programs resuming for 2021 this week: Lakelands After School Drop In, Thrive Young Women’s Program, Young Men’s Program and Game Club.
Please refer to the individual facility webpages for opening hours and details on current services and programs.
It is recommended you continue to practise physical distancing where possible, maintain good personal hygiene at all times and get tested when unwell.
We thank all of our community who have been patient and beared with us over the lockdown period and we cannot wait to see you all again!All information contained within this communication is subject to any further updates from the State Government.
You are legally required to sign in at all facilities using the SafeWA app or sign the contact register.