Do you have a pest problem?

If you are experiencing pest on your property there are many reputable pest control products on the market it also helps to check structural items and seal any gaps. Should pests persist contact a licensed pest control operator.

If you are experiencing pests coming from another property affecting yours such as flies, rodents, cockroaches please complete and submit a service request form to the City.

Please contact the Department of Agriculture & Food for information and advice on:
  • Argentine ants
  • European wasps
  • Portuguese millipedes
  • Any queries or concerns regarding species of pests
Section Image