The City of Mandurah is committed to including people with disability through the improvement of access to its facilities and services.
The City of Mandurah’s Access and Inclusion Plan (AIP) has seven main outcomes that aim to provide people with disability the same opportunities as others to access:
- Services including events
- Buildings and other facilities
- Information in appropriate formats
- Quality of service from staff
- Feedback and complaint systems
- Public consultations processes
- Employment opportunities by the City of Mandurah
Overall the strategies, though specifically aimed at addressing inequalities faced by people with disability, also improve access for elderly people, families and those with temporary mobility-related impairments.