Important notice: As per the advice provided by the Department of Health in response to COVID-19, events will need to adhere to the appropriate health guidelines.
To find out how community members can assist with preventing the spread of infection visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Do I need to complete an Event Application Form?
Complete this short questionnaire to ascertain whether or not an application is required.
An event application is required when the event is open to the public and where additional approval is required to protect the health and safety of those attending.
A Special Event Application is required to be completed by the organisers if the following is applicable for your event:
- The event will attract a group of 50 people or more
- The event is targeting the whole community
- Booking of a public open space, reserve or City facility is required
- Requires approval of a temporary structure
- A risk management, or traffic management plan is required to protect the health and safety of those attending
- Food and/or alcohol will be sold to the public