About the Event
The Library team are able to assist all community members to download the ServiceWA app.
The small group workshops will allow our community to ask for the assistance needed to download the MyGovID and Service WA apps.
What to bring to your workshop:
- Your log in details to your MyGov account. If you do not have this already, please ensure you book into the 10am or 1pm session prior to the 11am or 2pm MyGovID and ServiceWA.
- You will also need a smartphone that can download the MyGov, MyGovID and ServiceWA apps.
- You will need any two of the following documents handy, as well as access to your personal, individual email.
- Driver’s licence
- Medicare card
- Passport (with visa if non-Australian)
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Immigration Card
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
Workshop Timetable - Call for all bookings and availability
Falcon Library – Wednesdays, starting 19 January
Bookings essential, call 9550 3230
Lakelands Library – Fridays, starting 21 January
Bookings essential, call 9550 3835
Mandurah Library – Wednesdays, starting 19 January
Bookings essential, call 9550 3650
Bookings are essential as this is a high interest event with limited group sizes. Please call respective library to confirm your desired date to avoid disappointment.
Additional dates and times may be scheduled, subject to resource availability. Please speak to one of our Library team to find out more.
We have a step-by-step guide on how to download your myGovID app and Service WA app if you would like to try and do this in your time.