The City of Mandurah is seeking submissions from suitably capable and experienced individuals or organisations to operate and manage a market(s) within key City Centre public spaces.
The City is trialling a network of quality markets once a month on Sundays (October – April) and is looking for creative and innovative markets that will meet key strategic objectives, including (but not limited to) activating public spaces, providing the opportunity for community connections, engaging with local artists, enhancing the visitation experience and supporting local businesses and economic development.
To positively showcase Mandurah, its foreshore and Marina to residents and visitors via a City Centre visitation product (Sunday Market Trail).
- Create a new Day-tripper offer on a Sunday;
- Improve the Market experience by creating a trail of diverse types and styles of markets across the City Centre.
Market operators can express their interest by reviewing the below documents and filling out the EOI Application Form.
Phase 1: EOI Applications close 13 August 2021
- Read Support Information: Guidelines and Booking Application
- Submit EOI Application Form
Phase 2: Booking and approvals close 27 August 2021
- Phase 2 successful applicants receive and submit Booking Application form
- Formal acceptance of approved Markets in Mandurah Operators
Phase 3: Programming discussions before 10 September 2021
- Final Marketing and Activation program provided to Operators
For more information, please email the City Centre team.