Great news! Swim school is back!
We believe that learning to swim and survive in an aquatic environment is an important life skill for every person.
Whether it's lessons for yourself or your children, we have a wide range of stages to suit all skill and age levels.
What makes us different?
- Free to stay and play before or after your lesson
- Perfect indoors and outdoors teaching pools of various depths and lengths
- Trusted and well established
- Creche facilities available onsite
- Cafe available - relax with a freshly made coffee while watching the kids or stay for a bite to eat after the lessons
- New to our Swim School? Free swimming assessments for children 4 years and over are available Mondays and Thursdays afternoons every week so you can get started as soon as possible.
- No more waiting until the end of the term, students move up a level when they are ready to progress.
- Get the benefits of year round swimming while still enjoying your holidays. Lessons run all year round breaking for public holidays and school holidays.
- We maximise students learning experience with small classes
- Lessons are scheduled Monday to Saturday with a variety of times available.
- Less paper work! No need to re-enrol once booked in, your lessons will roll over each term.
- Need a break? Withdraw from lessons when you are ready.
- Small upfront costs - Fortnightly direct debit payments spread your financial commitment throughout the year.
Our lessons are designed to encourage learning, promote water safety and confidence and are taught by fully qualified instructors, chosen for their talent and passion for teaching.
We develop the fundamentals in an age-appropriate learning environment, at each individual's pace,
- Breath control
Our friendly instructors will support and guide you to reach your swimming goals.
- Ongoing term programs for infants to adults
- Private and specialised lessons
- Free swim assessments for new students